This extension provides a few basic frontend plugins and backend modules showing how to use Extbase and Fluid (MVC) combined with ExtJS. You will have to install extension mvc_extjs too.
The purpose is to let you quickly learn the combination of those technologies and showing you best practices.
Some current examples are taken from following book:
|Learning Ext JS|
This makes it easy for you to get more in-depth explanations on ExtJS itself, if needed!
- SimpleForm (Ext.data.Store loaded through Ajax)
- Twitter (just give your keywords)
- Feeds (RSS reader)
- Movie (Extbase domain model management with ExtJS)
- OldStyleModule (plain-old looking module using Extbase)
- BlankModule (new 100% ExtJS-based design)
Backend Module Functions¶
- modfunc1 "old-style t3lib_extobjbase" (integration in BlankModule)
- SimpleModuleFunction (integration in BlankModule and in Web > Info function menu)
Don't miss our screenshots ...