No public releases planned anymore¶
Please be informed that there won't be any public releases of TemplaVoila in the future. You're still able to contribute to the repository, but there won't be any TER releases for it - see the detailed description.
TemplaVoila was a revolutionary templating engine for TYPO3 that provides point-and-click mapping interface to connect template parts to the content areas in TYPO3.
If you're a TYPO3 integrator and want to get started with TemplaVoila, the "Futuristic Template Building" tutorial is a good place to start. http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/current/
The issue states will be used this way:
- New - unchecked / unconfirmed issue
- Accepted - confirmed issue, if possible this will be done from the TV team
- On hold - confirmed, work can't be done by the TV team but you're free to participate and provide a patch
- Needs feedback - work stalled until all questions have been answered - if there's no feedback within 1 month, the issue will be closed
- Under review - a patch has been submitted to Gerrit and awaits testing
- Resolved - the issue has been solved and it's resolution will be part of the next release
Participation can happen through the "normal" Git-workflow. For TemplaVoila this is desribed roughly in the TemplaVoila 1.6.x blogpost .
Joining the project¶
Membership to this project is accepted and welcome!
TemplaVoila is a very complex extension. Therefore every applicant must understand TemplaVoila internals and can code well. This rule exist to ensure that the quality of the extension does not suffer. Please, submit at least five non–trivial patches to the bug tracker at bugs.typo3.org. All patches must strictly follow TYPO3 CGL. There must be a single logical change per patch (huge patches with many changes will be rejected immediately regardless of their value). Code must have good comments. When you have submitted your patches, apply for a membership and submit links to those patches. If they pass the review, you will be accepted to the team and can commit those patches.
Again, please, understand that this rule is established for the TemplaVoila's quality. There will be no exceptions to this rule.