* About the [[screencast team]]
h2. About members
h3. Silke Arend
* working with TYPO3 since 2005 (web sites, process management, quality management)
* producing the TYPO3 Videos For Editors since 2008, as one of my - and my companies - contributions to the TYPO3 project
* taking care of the videos section on typo3.org
* having quite a few ideas for further TYPO3 screencast videos (but not enough time to do it on our own, as a small company)
h3. Jochen Fröhlich
* Working with TYPO3 since 2003, implemented 50+ TYPO3 web sites and counting
* Doing technical stuff like TypoScript, extension programming and third-party extension configuration
* Doing trainings and consulting (TYPO3, usability, SEO) for my web site customers
* On our website we're providing tutorials, best practices, TypoScript Snippets, and a TYPO3 glossary. In 2011 we also started producing TYPO3 Screencasts.
* My first language is German
h2. About pending members
h3. Oliver Wand
* Educated singer, therefore I'd say the speaking voice sounds pretty ok
* 8 years of TYPO3 experience (as a developer as well as a trainer)
* Experienced in recording and editing screencasts, as I do that regularly for my customers
* Experienced in recording and editing videos (on Mac) in general. Edited a lot of PodCasts and stuff
* And since I'd love to give something back to the community this would definitely be a great thing to do!
h3. Tom Warwick
Just as an overview, I've been working with TYPO3 since 2008. I work within the the public sector across multiple agencies.
Every TYPO3 site I have developed has involved me training non-technical users to the level where they can create/edit content and pages and also install configure basic extensions. The majority of the TYPO3 sites i've developed make use of multiple languages. Im from Wales, English is my first language and I talk with a British accent, I also speak some Welsh. If i'm honest, all I want to do is give something back to the Typo3 community and if my skill-set can be used in anyway i'd be very happy to help out.
h3. Christian Noelle
* Working with TYPO3 since 2003 as a freelancer, nowadays working for a large educational institution.
* Experienced in training TYPO3 since 2005
* Well, to admit, not so experienced with screencasts or video editing, but into peoples problems with the BE of TYPO3, can explain technical difficulties to non-tech people.
* [ben] Old video's page on typo3.org
* [ben] What subjects can the team handle and what are the priorities?
* [ben] Who wants and can do what?
* [ben] What commitment can the members make?
* [christian] Which audience are we aiming to address?
* [silke] What quality level are we aiming for?
* [silke] Should there be different series with different quality levels?
* [silke] Which languages are we planning to support?