About pending members¶
- Educated singer, therefore I'd say the speaking voice sounds pretty ok
- 8 years of TYPO3 experience (as a developer as well as a trainer)
- Experienced in recording and editing screencasts, as I do that regularly for my customers
- Experienced in recording and editing videos (on Mac) in general. Edited a lot of PodCasts and stuff
- And since I'd love to give something back to the community this would definitely be a great thing to do!
Just as an overview, I've been working with Typo3 since 2008, projects I have worked directly on include:
And i'm also in the process of moving www.gwent.police.uk over to TYPO3. Every TYPO3 site I have developed has involved me training non-technical users to the level where they can credite/edit content and pages and also install configure basic extensions. The majority of the TYPO3 sites i've developed make use of multiple languages. Im from Wales, English is my first language and I talk with a British accent, I also speak some Welsh. If i'm honest, all I want to do is give something back to the Typo3 community and if my skill-set can be used in anyway i'd be very happy to help out.