- frontend use, backend user
- see the DB record (and use it), view the contents, edit the contents (contains replace), delete the file (and the DB record), upload
- the file, collection?
Existing TYPO3 Core elements that should be adopted¶
- extfilefunc (deprecated?)
- gifbuilder class (new graphics library?)
- TS: fileResource + GIFBUILDER
- tslib_content->filelink, tslib_content->filelist
- tslib_content->cImage, tslib_content->fileResource
- css_styled_content (IMAGE)
- thumb.php + showpic.php (eID)
- TCEforms + Flexforms
- Initial Indexing
- List module + Preview Thumbnails functionality
- Page module?
- TCA columns
===> Update Wizard
===> Compatibility Layer
===> New Class and deprecate old functionality
Required changes in existing modules (extracted from Overall Concept wiki page. Needs to be merged with the list above.)¶
- TCEforms: Handling of group fields, display of file relations (needs to have more information, as the new layer provides more possibilites)
- tslib: Rendering of images, filelinks, media, ...
- TCEmain: saving relations for group fields, copying records etc.
- DAM: rely on the new asset records instead of direct file pointers inside tx_dam records, indexer, service integration, ...
- what about relation tables? Will there be two for DAM and the FAL?