has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-09-01
- Last connection: 2013-08-14
- A Google Maps GLayer (Leader, 2011-01-02)
- A Google Maps GPolygon (Leader, 2011-01-02)
- A Google Maps GPolyline (Leader, 2010-12-13)
- CoverFlow for content (Leader, 2010-12-06)
- DAM Scheduler (Member, 2010-08-31)
- jQueryMobile (Leader, 2011-01-02)
- Pagecollector (Leader, 2008-09-01)
- rggooglemap (Member, Contributor, 2010-08-10)
Reported issues: 14
- 14:00 Extension news Bug #46924: extending model media on typo3 v6
- Test with latest git master and removed requireonce() in label-hook class seems to work.
- alternate label 'caption'...
- 17:44 Extension news Bug #46924: extending model media on typo3 v6
- Same problem to me.
Extended model media, which doesnt being loaded from cached Domain_Model_Media.php
- 01:31 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #47367: rsa compatible beUserAuth for docHeaderButtonsHook
- here my patch
- 01:27 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #47367 (Resolved): rsa compatible beUserAuth for docHeaderButtonsHook
- BE-LoginSession lost on open/edit content-elements with CType=dce_dceuid[NUM]
- TYPO3 v4.7
- 17:25 Core Bug #17551: Error message when creating a record in draft WS with a "double" field
- Same issue in own extension for table fields from inline record elements, wich containing evaluation settings in TCA ...
- 17:16 Direct Mail Bug #36467: use for cmd_compileMailGroup hook not equal in mod2 and mod3
- here my working changes as hook in a patch/diff on current version 3.0.3
- 21:50 Direct Mail Bug #36467: use for cmd_compileMailGroup hook not equal in mod2 and mod3
- Didn't check swiftmailerbranch, whats this?
My wish goes mor in this direction:
If i can - via hook - manipulate a ...
- 13:20 Calendar Base Feature #39644 (New): missing configuration for treeview class
- In class 'tx_cal_tceFunc_selectTreeView' two configurations for width of category select fields are included.
- 00:15 Pagecollector Bug #10723 (Closed): Wrong DB-Update when identifyMode = 3
- 00:10 Pagecollector Bug #39322 (Closed): Incompatible with 4.7 due to t3lib_div::view_array
- Solved in Version 1.0.12. Uploaded to TER. Not updated to trunc.
Also available in: Atom