has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-18
- Last connection: 2013-05-16
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Member, 2010-08-03)
- Categorization (Leader, 2009-10-16)
- commerce (Member, 2009-07-06)
- Formhandler (Contributor, 2012-09-27)
- Grid Elements (Member, 2012-03-13)
- Pagecollector (Member, 2008-09-01)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Inactive Member, 2009-11-09)
- Tag Pack (Member, 2011-01-18)
- The typo3.org project (Member, 2012-02-07)
Reported issues: 52
- 17:44 Formhandler Bug #48299 (New): File removal fails
- When trying to delete a file from a form nothing happens. The onclick event isn't fire. When changing the link code t...
- 15:11 powermail Bug #47369: Export gives empty line
- I use TYPO3 v4.7.10 and Powermail v2.0.6 with Chrome 26.
- 08:57 powermail Bug #47369 (Needs Feedback): Export gives empty line
- When I use the backend module to export filled forms I get some lines and a lot of empty lines. Also, the fields that...
- 13:27 Formhandler Bug #44435: Cannot upload fileMaxCount files
It looks like line 45 still says: >=
Shouldn't the be: > as well?
- 08:38 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Bug #44276: Endtime filter not matching generated date for unix time 0, leading to empty results
- Yeah it might. But I wonder why not more people have reported this.
What do your Solr documents have for the endtime...
- 14:34 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Bug #44276 (Resolved): Endtime filter not matching generated date for unix time 0, leading to emp...
- In my setup, with the default Typoscript, a search gives in an empty result. When I unset the filter for endtime I do...
- 10:55 Grid Elements Bug #42137: cObj:parentRecordNumber remains 1
- Your patch fixes what this issue was initially about. Didn't have an opportunity to test it earlier. I haven't tested...
- 10:22 Grid Elements Bug #42137: cObj:parentRecordNumber remains 1
- Sorry for my later reply. I need to test the latest trunk to see how it behaves.
For my solution you don't need an...
- 22:02 Grid Elements Bug #42137: cObj:parentRecordNumber remains 1
- Thank you for your extra explanation. I understand your concern. Now I wonder why you would use an uncached grideleme...
- 20:20 Grid Elements Bug #42137: cObj:parentRecordNumber remains 1
- In fact all I do in my patch is querying for the columns available (already done in current version) and then call CO...
Also available in: Atom