Jose Antonio Guerra
has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-19
- Last connection: 2014-04-04
Reported issues: 22
- 11:07 Core Bug #45800: IE9, pagetree: Can't collapse subtrees
- Jose Antonio Guerra wrote:
> There seems to be a lot of issues with Modernizr 1.x on IE9: https://github.com/Moderni...
- 11:03 Core Bug #45800: IE9, pagetree: Can't collapse subtrees
- There seems to be a lot of issues with Modernizr 1.x on IE9: https://github.com/Modernizr/Modernizr/issues/224
- 11:00 Core Bug #45800: IE9, pagetree: Can't collapse subtrees
- I've just realized that the backend is already rendering the proper meta tag to configure IE8 mode but it is being ig...
- 10:36 Core Bug #45800: IE9, pagetree: Can't collapse subtrees
- Hi all,
Problem happens when IE's document mode is set to > IE8. If you force the document mode to be IE8 it works...
- 17:17 TYPO3 CMS Usability Team Bug #5328: Page-Module: Pasting copied elements is not possible
- Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> I guess this one can get closed because of:
- 17:16 TYPO3 CMS Usability Team Feature #57047 (New): Show clipboard selection on page module
- Regarding #5328 it may be a good idea to show the clipboard selection panel on the page module. See http://forge.typo...
- 09:35 Core Bug #32851: Freetype not installed should rise an alert on Status Report module
The problem is solved at least in TYPO3 6.1, just tested it.
I guess we can close this issue.
- 02:37 TYPO3.Neos Bug #42200 (Resolved): IE9: Loading the page tree fails
- Applied in changeset commit:5ad7712481ad3a10410f655d1200960ae2540266.
- 02:14 TYPO3.Neos Revision 5ad77124: [BUGFIX] IE9: Loading the page tree fails
- loadState and restoreState are not supported on IE9. Trying to call
those methods breaks the whole JS application.
- 01:10 TYPO3.Neos Bug #42200: IE9: Loading the page tree fails
- Problem is IE9 does not support pushState and replaceState:
Also available in: Atom