Jose Antonio Guerra
has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-19
- Last connection: 2014-04-22
Reported issues: 23
- 11:03 TC Directmail Task #58113: Repository location
- I've also added the link to the GH repo on forge's front page and disabled forge's SVN repository
- 11:00 TC Directmail Task #56156 (Resolved): Convert job to scheduler
- Solved in current master:
- 10:59 TC Directmail Feature #58143 (Resolved): replace own sendmail stuff with typo3 swiftmailer api
- Already solved on https://github.com/tcdirectmail/typo3cms-tcdirectmail/commit/4e0871de76a63840ff333d7199288f388c55c76e
- 10:54 TC Directmail Task #58113 (Resolved): Repository location
- I've created the organization, mirrored the repo and added myself, Daniel and Simon to the org as administrators.
- 10:56 TC Directmail Task #58113 (Resolved): Repository location
- As the original SVN history is lost and using GitHub is preferred to Forge's SVN an official repo has to be establish...
- 11:07 Core Bug #45800: IE9, pagetree: Can't collapse subtrees
- Jose Antonio Guerra wrote:
> There seems to be a lot of issues with Modernizr 1.x on IE9: https://github.com/Moderni...
- 11:03 Core Bug #45800: IE9, pagetree: Can't collapse subtrees
- There seems to be a lot of issues with Modernizr 1.x on IE9: https://github.com/Modernizr/Modernizr/issues/224
- 11:00 Core Bug #45800: IE9, pagetree: Can't collapse subtrees
- I've just realized that the backend is already rendering the proper meta tag to configure IE8 mode but it is being ig...
- 10:36 Core Bug #45800: IE9, pagetree: Can't collapse subtrees
- Hi all,
Problem happens when IE's document mode is set to > IE8. If you force the document mode to be IE8 it works...
- 17:17 TYPO3 CMS Usability Team Bug #5328: Page-Module: Pasting copied elements is not possible
- Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> I guess this one can get closed because of:
Also available in: Atom