has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-01-27
- Last connection: 2013-08-19
Reported issues: 15
- 14:59 Core Bug #44146: no more downloading as .t3x file from Extension Manager
- as long as version 4(.7) is supported, this bug is not solved. The EM expects the file extension of manually importet...
- 12:32 Core Bug #48179 (Resolved): Configuration option em_mirrorListURL is still present in the core though ...
- a search for string "em_mirrorListURL" reveals:
TYPO3 6.0.5: ./t3lib/stddb/DefaultConfiguration.php
TYPO3 6.1.0: ...
- 09:25 Faceted Search Bug #43943: Missing argument 1 for tx_kesearch_lib_divv::__construct
- I can confirm this with ke_search 1.4.0 and TYPO3 6.0.4
- 13:35 Government Package Bug #36740: Glossary extension outputs non-valid HTML5
- In addition I`d like to add that all available tags are pre-defined/fixed and you`re not able to change them without ...
- 10:49 Faceted Search Bug #44066: Default CSS is included when search result is displayed
- Sorry, I just made a mistake and referenced the wrong search-box to receive the flexform config values and also forgo...
- 17:19 Faceted Search Bug #44066 (Closed): Default CSS is included when search result is displayed
- I added a search box with a custom CSS on every page via TS and tried the pure TS way:
- 11:24 powermail Bug #38663: Include JS libs only if powermail content element is present
- Alex Kellner wrote:
> But this was never a clean solution because:
> Need a lot of code
> Don't works correct (Wha...
- 09:55 powermail Bug #38663 (Rejected): Include JS libs only if powermail content element is present
- I just had a JS conflict with perfectlightbox and noticed that the powermail 2 JS libs are included on every page eve...
- 09:34 The typo3.org project Bug #36445 (Closed): Link to core documentation contains dubble-slash
- Just a minor flaw:
The link to the current core documentation is:
- 16:10 Core Feature #34541 (New): Allow custom fields in pagetree overview of info module
- In the Info-Module -> "Pagetree overview" the displayed fields/columns are not configurable. I think it would be usef...
Also available in: Atom