has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-02-19
- Last connection: 2013-07-26
Reported issues: 18
- 15:39 Core Bug #43668: Rootline in TSFE->tmpl is broken when translation is used
- Ok, it seems that this bug is now finally fixed in 6.1.2
- 20:48 Core Bug #43668: Rootline in TSFE->tmpl is broken when translation is used
- Will this bug be fixed? It does still exist in 6.1.0. Please reopen this bug.
- 22:45 Core Bug #43668: Rootline in TSFE->tmpl is broken when translation is used
- TYPO3 version: 6.0.0 - 6.0.2 and master.
The patch for typo3/sysext/frontend/Classes/Controller/TypoScriptFrontendCon...
- 18:34 Core Bug #43668: Rootline in TSFE->tmpl is broken when translation is used
- If I do not use the patch, I see only the first page on level 0 when switching to another language. Once I use the pa...
- 12:42 Core Bug #43668: Rootline in TSFE->tmpl is broken when translation is used
- Only meolus patch (Note #2) solves the problem for me. Please patch the core with his suggestion.
- 12:28 Core Bug #43963: Adding images to content fails with error: Oops
- Very strange problem. After refreshing the page, the error is gone or it shows the error for the next image.
- 22:57 powermail Feature #41438 (Resolved): Format of confirm link in opt in message
- The confirm link in the opt in message is sometimes not clickable. So it would be nice if it is formatted like:
- 19:40 Core Bug #40567 (New): CF Linebreaks in pre tags must be protected
- Chrome uses CF linebreaks to insert a new line, Firefox <br /> tags. I think chrome's way is more correct because sou...
- 13:59 The typo3.org project Bug #38775 (Closed): Updating profile photo doesn't take effect
- Updating profile photo doesn't take effect. The previous uploaded image is still shown. This is not a browser cache p...
- 18:41 Core Bug #38376 (Needs Feedback): class tslib_content_media overwrites custom rendertype
- Custom render type is overwritten in file class.tslib_content_media.php by line 201 ...
Also available in: Atom