has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-04-03
- Last connection: 2013-08-28
Reported issues: 28
- 12:14 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Feature #53235: StatisticsWriter should anonymize IPs
- Well, it is not illegal! Nevertheless I would vote for an option to set this in TS.
- 14:37 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Bug #52075 (New): Quotes in constructed query and tagcloud URL
- Hi there,
when you fire a query via tx_solr in quotes the constructed URL will look like this:
- 13:25 Licensing Team Task #51839: Exclude files from Fossology
- Right at the moment, there is no global "exclude"-file for fossology. A workaround for a specific session could be:
- 12:01 Licensing Team Task #47468: Status of the licenses in use
- Mail was sent to all members, check your inbox ;) Lets start analyzing!
- 13:57 Licensing Team Task #47468: Status of the licenses in use
- Just completing final installation steps, all details will reach you via mail.
Within fossology, you will find a f...
- 15:27 Core Bug #34820: t3lib_befunc::getViewDomain does not respect http/https scheme
- Well, this should work, tested, but I got an logical error in that:...
- 11:33 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Feature #47927: Print out proper Links for multihost setups
- We are fiddeling around with such a setup.
Everything that nutch collects gets a proper URL with protocoll includ...
- 12:59 Licensing Team Task #48420: Check if we can include "Share" font in TYPO3 CMS
- Quite interesting question. CC BY is a licence without a copyleft, thus not compatible with the GPL, see http://www.g...
- 09:13 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Bug #46920: delete query not unique in certain environments
- Can get your point, but that is a drawback for us nevertheless. Would love to use seperate indexes for every site, bu...
- 16:08 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Feature #47043: Overrule sys_language_mode setting
- Mads Jensen wrote:
> I just spend some time debugging, why our search results had content, from both its languages, ...
Also available in: Atom