has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-05-08
- Last connection: 2013-07-21
Reported issues: 119
- 20:25 Calendar Base Bug #44663 (Needs Feedback): Fatal error when deleting deviation
- Hi, can you try the latest SVN version? There are already some fixes for event index updates which may fix this problem
- 20:15 Calendar Base Feature #42532: display of all associated recurring events in eventview
- sounds reasonable - tag it with virtual target version.
- 22:41 Calendar Base Bug #49376: PHP Warning: filesize(): stat failed for ###MONTH_SMALL|+0###
- No, not really; we will discontinue the classic templates as soon as possible since maintenance effort both for devel...
- 21:59 Calendar Base 0.30 hour (Bug #49146 (Needs Feedback): Event in Listview breaks if title contains "|")
- 21:59 Calendar Base Bug #49146 (Needs Feedback): Event in Listview breaks if title contains "|"
- Commited in r78107
Can you please test it and give feedback if it works for your case?
- 21:58 Calendar Base Revision 78107: avoid breaking links if title contains a pipe ('|') (#49146)
- 21:58 Community Extensions Revision 78107: avoid breaking links if title contains a pipe ('|') (#49146)
- 21:47 Calendar Base Bug #29665 (Rejected): ics formatting error : RDATE;0:
- 21:45 Calendar Base Bug #30102 (Rejected): List View is too memory consuming
- 21:39 Calendar Base Bug #48195 (Needs Feedback): Automatic tx_cal_index maintainer ignores hidden entries and does no...
what kind of scheduler task do use for index updates? This would be helpful for debugging purpose...
Also available in: Atom