has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-05-31
- Last connection: 2013-05-16
Reported issues: 9
- 10:39 Core Bug #36904: RTE: Empty paragraphs are not correctly transformed
- After updating to TYPO3 CMS 4.5.26 an empty paragraph will be inserted in the #tinymce (body) element of the "tinymce...
- 15:09 Front End User Registration Bug #42077 (Rejected): tx_srfeuserregister_lang::getLL throws PHP warning "sprintf(): Too few arg...
- There's a wrong usage of "sprintf" in method tx_srfeuserregister_lang::getLL :
$message = sprintf($...
- 12:10 Core Bug #40017: Allowed memory size exhausted with "cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex -e"
- Sorry, but setting the "memory_limit" in php.ini wasn't correct.
In localconf.php the value for 'setMemoryLimit' w...
- 11:46 Core Bug #40017: Allowed memory size exhausted with "cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex -e"
- Thank you, Michael, for your suggestion!
The value for "memory_limit" was in normal and CLI mode 128M.
I changed ...
- 12:02 Core Bug #40017 (Resolved): Allowed memory size exhausted with "cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex -e"
I've updated TYPO3 from 4.4.15 to 4.5.19 and now I'm getting a fatal error in PHP when I run ......
- 17:15 Search engine (mnogosearch) Bug #14065: Connecting Ispell distionaries causes empty search results
- Hi Myroslav,
I also have had problems with the Ispell/Affix files.
For me it's working when you specify the full pat...
- 16:57 Date Selector Library Bug #3136: Add menuarrow2.gif for avoiding crowded error-log with 'missing file'
- With version 0.1.8 I have the same problem but with "menuarrow.gif" (see rlmp_dateselectlib/calendar-system.css, sele...
- 13:44 Core Bug #20770: [t3lib_div::getURL][curl] CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH missing
- Hi Thorsten,
I had (and still have) turned into a portal where Apaches' Basic Authentication is activated. My site...
- 12:19 Search engine (mnogosearch) Feature #14087 (Under Review): Support for --enable-fhs-layout configure option
- The --enable-fhs-layout option introduced in 3.3.11 creates different folders than in previous versions.
- 10:33 Search engine (mnogosearch) Bug #4064: Indexing configuration : Last modified time doesn't show tstamp
- Hi Fedir,
I have attached an image (devlog result) showing the use of array_merge() comparing to the other ways:
Also available in: Atom