has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-08-16
- Last connection: 2014-02-17
- Caretaker (Member, 2010-02-18)
- Composer Team (Leader, 2014-02-12)
- container (Member, 2010-11-01)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- Extbase BlogExample (Leader, 2012-07-22)
- Extbase DAM access (Member, 2010-05-19)
- Extbase MVC Framework (Leader, 2011-10-20)
- Extbase Persistence Rework (Leader, 2012-04-14)
- nwt_replacer (Leader, 2010-11-12)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2011-09-17)
- TYPO3.CouchDB (Member, 2011-02-08)
Reported issues: 82
- 18:47 Core Feature #48960: Extbase: Backport lazy dependency injection
- Do you have some numbers on this? I don't think, that a real performance boost might apply to our situation as it doe...
- 16:39 Core Task #55661 (Accepted): Add functional tests for extbase persistence
- There should be functional tests for all the standard operations in extbase's persistence like add, select, update an...
- 11:37 Extbase MVC Framework Task #55580 (Resolved): remove $language from extbase custom statement
- The parameter $language in extbase's custom statement is not used everywhere and does not make any sense in use with ...
- 00:30 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #55571 (Resolved): Make Typo3DbBackend use DatabaseConnection
- While Typo3DbBackend claims to be Extbase's connection to the TYPO3 API, in reality it writes a lot of SQL statements...
- 14:06 Extbase MVC Framework Task #55513 (Accepted): Clean up deprected methods for 6.2
- All our deprecated methods, which are to be removed in 6.2 are still there ...
- 16:39 Core Feature #27372: Execute native prepared queries in t3lib_DB
- Do we have current status? ;)
- 14:58 Core Task #55360 (Under Review): Extbase: use preparedStatement in generic persistence
- at the moment we build the query over and over again. we should use prepared statements, as offered in the TYPO3 api ...
- 10:07 Core Task #55169: Extbase: fetch child objects in one query
- Alexander Schnitzler wrote:
> Why not cache "SELECT * FROM" on every table? *scnr*
Because it would - most likely...
- 16:31 Core Bug #54068 (Closed): Wrong BE-PATH to /fileadmin/_processed_ (FAL)
- 15:32 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #55170 (Rejected): AbstractDomainObject: Missing property initialization _cleanProperties
- I don't think this is a bug. Probably there is something wrong with your code ... as Markus suggested, you should cle...
Also available in: Atom