has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-08-16
- Last connection: 2013-10-02
- Caretaker (Member, 2010-02-18)
- container (Member, 2010-11-01)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- Extbase BlogExample (Leader, 2012-07-22)
- Extbase DAM access (Member, 2010-05-19)
- Extbase MVC Framework (Leader, 2011-10-20)
- Extbase Persistence Rework (Leader, 2012-04-14)
- nwt_replacer (Leader, 2010-11-12)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2011-09-17)
- TYPO3.CouchDB (Member, 2011-02-08)
Reported issues: 68
- 13:33 TYPO3.Surf Bug #52468 (New): allow local
- the doc say
@* @param \TYPO3\Surf\Domain\Model\Node $node Node to execute command against, NULL means localhost@
- 21:39 Extbase MVC Framework Feature #51146 (New): (breaking) straighten up the configuration handling
- Most of the configuration handling hardly makes any sense.
Options are spread over Repository, Typo3QuerySettings an...
- 17:19 Extbase MVC Framework Feature #51145 (Resolved): move configuration of returnRawQueryResult
- In motion to streamline the persistence configuration we will
get rid of the Typo3QuerySettings. Especially for
- 10:40 Extbase MVC Framework Feature #51138 (Resolved): allow signalSlots to modify arguments
- To allow signalSlots to modify the given arguments, even if not an object (which could be modified by reference anywa...
- 12:11 Extbase MVC Framework Story #51105: Switch languages and workspaces handling to signalSlots in generic persistence
- To ease up on review, we decided to commit this in little, self-contained-working chunks.
- 12:11 Extbase MVC Framework Task #51107 (Accepted): Create language slot and move the processing there
- Create a language slot, extract the language handling from the backend and put it in there.
In this step, we do no...
- 12:00 Extbase MVC Framework Task #51106 (Resolved): Introduce Signals to storageBackend
- 11:59 Extbase MVC Framework Story #51105 (Accepted): Switch languages and workspaces handling to signalSlots in generic persi...
- As discussed, we want to separate the handling of workspaces and languages from the storageBackend (and each other).
- 13:03 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #28044 (On Hold): Frontend rendering doesn't properly support workspaces
- we will give this a reconsideration at #ecs13ws
- 23:19 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #50031 (Accepted): Ordering changes result if multilanguage content
Also available in: Atom