has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-09-05
- Last connection: 2013-05-16
Reported issues: 52
- 14:54 commerce Bug #48266 (New): make sending Emails SwiftMailer compatible
on TYPO3 4.7.11 the custom t3lib_htmlmail send function of commerce doesnt send html-mails any more.
- 17:46 Extension news Bug #47992 (Rejected): Make upload Folder configurable for media-relations via TCA
it seems that the Upload-Folder is hardcoded to /uploads/tx_news/ in the media-relation TCA file.
I guess thi...
- 17:38 Media Management Major Feature #47118: Access rights for FE Users/Groups per Asset
- Hi Fabien,
you are ofc right, fe_groups is the right access point there...
and one could only handle access if a fe_...
- 15:38 Media Management Major Feature #47118: Access rights for FE Users/Groups per Asset
- PS: As I remembered, we already have a viewhelper for access-checking in FED/FLUX/VHS,
check out http://fedext.net/v...
- 15:33 Media Management Major Feature #47118: Access rights for FE Users/Groups per Asset
thx 4 info - in the "old" DAM there was the possibility to assign an asset to a specific FE-User or Group.
- 12:21 Media Management Major Feature #47118 (Resolved): Access rights for FE Users/Groups per Asset
is this important feature implemented yet ? The Access Tab only has start/stop fields.
If there are any plans...
- 11:54 Media Management Bug #47116 (Resolved): Error "Namespace identifier "m" is already registered in Backend media mod...
I get this bug when trying to access "Tools / Media" in the backend,
maybe register the namespace for Media V...
- 12:58 Core Bug #46399: Updating Extensions in 6.1.0 alpha not possible
- plz close - was issue with update wizard in install tool not converting localconf.php to LocalConfiguration.php corre...
- 11:48 Core Bug #46399 (Closed): Updating Extensions in 6.1.0 alpha not possible
I tried to update some extensions using the EM of TYPO3 6.1.0 alpha.
Sadly, the spinner wheel is loading endl...
- 11:17 Core Feature #46274: No visual in progress feedback while installing
- Even worse, some extensions' (flux, direct mail) update progress spinning wheel stays there forever,
so they are not...
Also available in: Atom