has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-09-15
- Last connection: 2013-05-17
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2013-03-15)
- Community.Calendar (Leader, 2013-03-25)
- MooTools.Packager (Leader, 2011-12-01)
- OpenGraph (Leader, 2011-10-31)
- TYPO3 Flow Base Distribution (Member, 2012-01-11)
- TYPO3.Comments (Co-Leader, 2012-02-08)
- TYPO3.ElasticSearch (Leader, 2012-06-05)
- TYPO3.Flow (Contributor, 2012-02-01)
- TYPO3.Fluid (Member, 2012-05-08)
- TYPO3.Media (Member, 2012-01-24)
- TYPO3.Neos (Contributor, 2012-07-02)
- TYPO3.Party (Contributor, 2013-03-01)
- TYPO3.TYPO3CR (Active Contributor, 2013-04-22)
Reported issues: 174
- 17:28 Base Distribution Task #48074: Neos backend no conflict mode
- I tried it and it's definitely not gone.
This is, IMO, a plain requireJS issue because I *think* requireJS starts ...
- 10:52 Base Distribution Task #48074: Neos backend no conflict mode
- sorry missed the assignment; my problem was that I already included require.js on my own, hence no backend at all was...
- 17:18 MooTools.Packager Revision ed0b5e87: [BUGFIX] Manual file inclusion works again
- Change-Id: I945afd9b1e9b32e4282a556464347619bb8fc291
- 17:37 MooTools.Packager Revision eb7637ac: [TASK] Minor tweaks and enhancements
- Change-Id: I2365cbc3ecd4c2a5e1d2435591de1c1682fab2b2
- 17:09 TYPO3.Neos Bug #48152: Hidden content elements visible once after publishing pages
- can confirm exactly the described behavior: once refreshed, the element is actually hidden.
- 16:41 TYPO3.Fluid Feature #26665 (Resolved): Fluid: Implement String comparison
- Definitely resolved.
- 16:17 TYPO3.Neos Revision cac486ff: [TASK] Add translation files for validators
- This adds an English and German ValidationErrors.xlf
file for covering the Neos-shipped validator error
- 17:47 TYPO3.Flow Bug #47975: initializeObject in a Entity is called at a time where no properties are loaded
- I also had that; and I realized it's because of this gem here:...
- 16:50 Base Distribution Task #48070 (Accepted): Image captions should be edited inline
- totally agree! Probably I was too much into Inspector Euphoria...
- 16:49 TYPO3.Flow Feature #48167: Command line account and role browsing
- done here: https://github.com/svparijs/TYPO3.UserManagement/
Also available in: Atom