has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-09-25
- Last connection: 2013-05-05
- FAL Amazon S3 Driver (Pending Member, 2012-12-19)
Reported issues: 14
- 20:54 Core Bug #17449: Clearing cache renders content incorrectly/incompletely
- Using UTF-8 has solved this issue and it does not exist in current TYPO3 CMS versions.
- 01:21 Core Bug #47726: EM: PHP Fatal error on trying to get extension list from TER
- Possibly related:
Trying to execute a scheduled task to update the extension list gives:
Execution of task "Updat...
- 16:16 Useful informations in reports module Bug #42795 (New): Does not work when installed as global extension
- Many of the reports are not displaying if the extension is installed as a global extension in TYPO3 versions 4.5.21 o...
- 09:26 Core Bug #42292 (Resolved): Reference images wrong
- In the Install tool, old reference images are being used.
The Read PDF and Read AI tests show different images. Th...
- 02:02 Front End User Registration Support #32416: Registration process sometimes working sometimes failing
- I have found a solution. The problem was with the friendly URLs not configured correctly.
- 12:20 aloha Bug #32971: FE does not work after installing
- Sorry, I was using the introduction package 4.5.0.
I have downloaded and installed the latest introduction package...
- 16:34 aloha Bug #32971 (Resolved): FE does not work after installing
- I downloaded and installed aloha as per instructions to TYPO3 Introduction Package. After installing I get the follow...
- 14:09 Front End User Registration Support #32416 (Closed): Registration process sometimes working sometimes failing
- I have a website which displays a link (on all pages, hidden at login) to the registration page.
- 00:24 Media Center Bug #26948: "no valid media file(s) found" after localisation
- I get the same problem with Default language English and second language Turkish.
I have added an Alternative Page...
- 00:51 Calendar Base Feature #31028 (Closed): Choose start month for year display
- It would be useful to be able to select a start month for displaying the Year view of the calendar for organizations ...
Also available in: Atom