Bas van Beek
has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-11-05
- Last connection: 2013-05-24
- Multishop (Leader, 2010-07-17)
Reported issues: 24
- 20:29 Core Bug #44825: Pagerenderer / page.headerData + USER_INT is not working
- No idea why this issue cannot be resolved.
I asked one of the TYPO3 development team members, he said he did not k...
- 22:15 cooluri Bug #46572: HMENU with userfunction is not creating CoolURI links
- Please close this issue, the cause is not related to CoolURI :)
- 21:52 cooluri Bug #46572 (New): HMENU with userfunction is not creating CoolURI links
- When generating a HMENU with userfunction, Cooluri does not create the search-friendly URLs.
10 = HMENU
- 12:15 Grid Elements Bug #46539 (Rejected): When using T3D export import the nested CE elements are not anymore in Gri...
- When using T3D export/import the nested CE elements are not anymore member of the Gridelement container.
- 20:21 Grid Elements Major Feature #46431: "New record after this one" icon is missing
- The best would be to follow the TYPO3 6.X UI. Displaying the button below the CE.
- 11:22 Grid Elements Major Feature #46431 (Resolved): "New record after this one" icon is missing
- in normal Gridelements we could create new record after current content element. In version 2 this icon is missing.
- 14:25 Core Bug #44825: Pagerenderer / page.headerData + USER_INT is not working
- I cheered to early.
It's not yet working well in TYPO3 6.0.4. The problem is that we want the USER_INT output to b...
- 12:00 Core Bug #44825: Pagerenderer / page.headerData + USER_INT is not working
- Yeah I also confirm. Multishop 3 is working flawless in TYPO3 6.0.4, so this issue can be updated to resolved!
- 17:48 Extension Builder Bug #46388 (Resolved): findAll method inside ExtensionRepository class also processes files and ....
- Filename: extension_builder/Classes/Domain/Repository/ExtensionRepository.php
while (FALSE !== ($...
- 19:11 cooluri Major Feature #44729: link_cache table indexes should be optimized
- Yes you are right, the keylength should be equal. Did you also changed the keylength to 250? Cause many times the get...
Also available in: Atom