has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-01-28
- Last connection: 2013-11-12
Reported issues: 46
- 09:06 Core Bug #52949: Speed decrease since 4.5
- Alexander Opitz wrote:
> I think we also can't change all file_exists into is_file, as is_file returns false for sym...
- 08:28 Core Bug #52949: Speed decrease since 4.5
- Markus Klein wrote:
> Is is_file really so much faster in the end? Both need to stat the file by the OS...
- 22:44 Core Bug #52949: Speed decrease since 4.5
I need to check the includes and called functions to determine the version or do you have it in mind which d...
- 20:29 Core Bug #52949: Speed decrease since 4.5
- Is it possible to get some cachegrind dumps?
I am rather busy this week, but reading a cachegrind file might be poss...
- 11:49 Website and Communication Task #52459 (Accepted): Technical Excellence
- The TYPO3 Neos team is passionate about giving you the best possible experience while accomplishing your daily tasks....
- 14:55 Editorial Team Task #51390: Google Verification für typo3.org on YT
- Btw... I can't reassign the issue, it seems as it needs to be located somewhere in the Editorial projects.
- 14:53 Editorial Team Task #51390: Google Verification für typo3.org on YT
- The account is called "TYPO3" and I got the credentials from the editorial team.
If you go to YT and want to pin t...
- 13:52 Editorial Team Task #51390 (Closed): Google Verification für typo3.org on YT
- For whatever reason our YT channel isn't linked to typo3.org.
Have someone of the server team upload a file called h...
- 12:49 Editorial Team Suggestion #51307: Add Hootsuite
- Had a phone call with Hootsuite support.
Once we add users things get rather expensive ($15/month per user)
- 12:48 Editorial Team Task #50541: Make docs.typo3.org more prominent
- I'd add a teaser image on the sidebar which attracts users attention.
Design team or may I do it myself so we get in...
Also available in: Atom