has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-05-10
- Last connection: 2013-05-06
- Advanced Frontend Editing (Member, 2009-05-15)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2008-05-22)
- Direct Mail (Inactive Member, 2008-07-27)
- dkd_staticupload (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- dkd_staticupload_scp (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- dkd_staticupload_winscp (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- dkd_tools (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- dkd_xmlimport (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- extdeveval (Member, 2010-10-16)
- FEUser - BELogin (Member, 2008-07-28)
- Redirect FE-User at Login (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Static Publish (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- Tip-A-Friend (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- Workspaces & Versioning (Member, 2013-06-10)
Reported issues: 20
- 15:59 Core Bug #48985 (Needs Feedback): Content element wrap (cewrap) and Content/Column float (cfloat)
- Hi Michal,
do you have any hint that the issues is caused by the core? Else refer to the extension authors, please...
- 15:19 Core Bug #48688 (Needs Feedback): FE Rendering of Typo3 4.5.27 slower than 4.5.25
- Could you please test with an even more simple TS configuration, e.g. only a single @TEXT@ element or the like.
- 10:06 Core Bug #48108 (Needs Feedback): Running cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex fails
- There have not been any substantial changes to the ReferenceIndex class for quite some time. But maybe to (the amount...
- 09:42 Core Bug #48098 (Needs Feedback): Reversed order in sorting field in sys_file_reference compared to e....
- Klaus Hinum wrote:
> Correction the sorting field is not used for the ordering of the images in the content element,...
- 19:50 Core Bug #20502: MYSQL Replication breaks because of lack of AUTO_INCREMENT PK in cache_treesection
- The problem exists for all MM relation tables, too.
- 19:39 Core Feature #20450: Use t3lib_div::callUserFunction in typoscript userFunc condition
- IMO this is rather a feature than a bug thus I change the tracker to "feature" and suggest to implement it in version...
- 19:38 Core Feature #20450: Use t3lib_div::callUserFunction in typoscript userFunc condition
- David Bruchmann wrote:
> Using extensions that allow TypoScript Editing for Editors this feature is a security-issue...
- 19:45 Core Bug #48052 (Accepted): Using Namespace in t3lib_TCEforms_Suggest breaks PHP 5.2 support
- Grepping for @TYPO3\@ in the current sources of version 4.7 revealed a few other usages of namespaces:
- 19:30 Core Bug #48022 (Resolved): Fatal error: Call to a member function getNotificationEmail() on a non-obj...
- Applied in changeset commit:f3f892ee2d3915b1934a7ce62cc921a3555cf8be.
- 12:04 Core Bug #19928 (Closed): Autocreation of records inserts wrong timestamps if user don't have access o...
- Closed on author request.
Also available in: Atom