has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2011-10-19
- Last connection: 2012-12-06
- MailChimp Subscribe (Leader, 2012-10-18)
Reported issues: 52
- 13:22 The typo3.org project Bug #46544 (New): Extension dependencies incomplete
- For some extensions, not the full list of dependencies is show. For example, http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/v...
- 13:19 The typo3.org project Bug #46543 (New): Extension pages show content for wrong extension
- For quite a while now, the pages for 2 of my extensions always show identical content:
- 18:59 YAG - Yet Another Gallery Bug #45521 (Closed): Including non-existent CSS in ThemePack
- 23:33 Usability Team Suggestion #44297 (Accepted): Add interval presets to the "Add task" dialog of the scheduler
- Something like this would be nice:
Clicking the link could place the correct int...
- 18:25 Core Bug #42080: Felogin sends password forgotten link that is being cut off by e-mail clients like Ho...
- Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Is the problem still reproducible after the test? Is the link shown correctly in other mai...
- 18:39 powermail Bug #38139: JQuery No Conflict
- Alex Kellner wrote:
> I don't think that it's helpful to write something like "ridiculous"...
> Write me an email f...
- 17:19 powermail Bug #38139: JQuery No Conflict
- I'd recommend to everybody to simply drop the ridiculous @page@ section at the end of @setup.txt@ and simply include ...
- 12:43 Core Bug #43343: Extension Manager windows fill whole screen
- Also, I would love to change the above screenshot to a link, but I don't see how.
- 12:42 Core Bug #43343 (Rejected): Extension Manager windows fill whole screen
- If I remember correctly, the optional "window view" in the extension manager should open windows that can be moved ar...
- 00:13 Core Bug #32292: Page within a mountpoint using "Show Content from Page" results in 503 header
- Still happens in 4.7.7 for me
Also available in: Atom