has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2011-12-01
- Last connection: 2013-05-17
- tail – a generic REST client (Leader, 2013-04-09)
Reported issues: 16
- 09:56 Scheduler Bug #48204 (New): Fatal error when creating a job based on extbase's command controller
- Fresh 4.7.11 install, tried to set up the Extbase Command Controller Task "help" task. When hitting save (not save+cl...
- 10:09 t3editor Bug #48170 (New): No autocomlete / hints after multiline comment
- Autocomplete does not fire up when writing typoscript after a multiline command....
- 10:46 Fluid Feature #48050 (New): Extending render view helper with a collection argument.
- Currently, if I render a collection of records, I am doing it this way:...
- 11:21 CSS to inline converter Feature #48010 (New): Missing truncating of newlines
- When inlining css, I think it would be nice to remove newlines/carriage returns. So instead of having...
- 10:40 Extbase MVC Framework Feature #47812 (Needs Feedback): Query support for BETWEEN
- I would like to introduce the between-operator into the query class. This would allow shorter queries, and maybe a be...
- 12:47 Core Bug #46829: felogin :: Return to login form link not working
- I can also confirm this, fresh setup of 4.7.10 with felogin 4.7.10.
- 11:40 Grid Elements Bug #47227 (Resolved): grid_element CE element does not render children if definitions are set in...
I have a CE backend layout that acts as a container, accepting only gridelements as contents....
- 10:51 TER Team Bug #39465: Umlaut in upload comment not displayed
- Experienced something similiar, uploaded an ext_emconf.php as UTF-8 with an umlaut in it, scrambled display.
- 09:31 Extbase MVC Framework Feature #46496: More intuitive ObjectValidator
- Just did a few thoughts on the whole validation things. I think I understood now.. The ObjectValidator is for validat...
- 09:18 Extbase MVC Framework Feature #46496: More intuitive ObjectValidator
- Compared to the Unique Entity Validator from Flow, I see the need in matters of sense and simplicity. If it is an Obj...
Also available in: Atom