has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-04-08
- Last connection: 2013-05-21
- Core (Issue Updater, 2013-03-23)
- File Abstraction Layer (Member, 2013-03-23)
- Netresearch Content Delivery Network Helper (Leader, 2012-08-24)
- Netresearch Easy Workspace (Leader, 2010-05-12)
- Semantic Templates (Leader, 2011-05-13)
- TemplaVoila tools for file based ds and mapping (Co-Leader, 2013-03-08)
- TYPO3 build tools (Co-Leader, 2013-03-08)
Reported issues: 26
- 16:15 Core Bug #29254 (Resolved): TSFE->additionalFooterData for USER_INT
- It seams this issue was resolved. The two gerrit code reviews are removed (maybe they had false issue number).
- 15:50 Core Bug #40499: Concatenation of css files works only with media "all" or no media
- Stefan Neufeind wrote some questions in Gerrit, can you answer them or rebuild your patch on this information?
- 14:42 Core Bug #41165: Parameter $alternativeUrl not obeyed in t3lib_BEfunc::viewOnClick
- Hmmm, but you don't fight with gerrit you use normal git commands. So your problem seems more the usage of git.
- 14:25 Core Bug #41165 (Needs Feedback): Parameter $alternativeUrl not obeyed in t3lib_BEfunc::viewOnClick
- Did you read http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_CommandLine#Reviewing_a_Change_Request_.28RFC.29 ? A...
- 10:38 Core Bug #41165: Parameter $alternativeUrl not obeyed in t3lib_BEfunc::viewOnClick
you should do this only against master. It will mostly be backported by the active developer team.
The patch wi...
- 09:59 Core Bug #35821: tx_form_System_Localization needs a parameter
- Hi Philipp,
can you rebase the patch if the issue is still valid?
- 09:53 Core Bug #41165: Parameter $alternativeUrl not obeyed in t3lib_BEfunc::viewOnClick
- Hi can you rebase your patch to latest master?
- 09:50 Core Bug #41130 (Closed): Parameter $alternativeUrl not obeyed in t3lib_BEfunc::viewOnClick
- 09:49 Core Bug #40522 (Closed): Update base class still uses old EM methods
- Patch was Abandoned as the issue was solved with https://review.typo3.org/13863
So closing issue.
- 09:39 Core Feature #22714 (Needs Feedback): Text Color Selector: Make input box for color codes hidable
- Hi Christopher,
is this issue still valid?
Also available in: Atom