has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2012-09-19
- Last connection: 2013-09-21
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2012-10-11)
Reported issues: 8
- 12:21 Extension Builder Bug #49579: Sorting does not get included in the Repository
- if you check for T3 4.x
You need to omit the Namespaces and use the full class name instead...
- 12:18 Extension Builder Bug #49579 (Accepted): Sorting does not get included in the Repository
- Hi there!
I did "enable sorting" but it had no effect. I had to manually set it in my Repository.
According to ...
- 14:34 Extension Builder Story #49542 (New): As a TYPO3 Integrator, I want to update the Extension via Ext Manager
- Hi there!
I noticed that in TYPO3 6.* you need an extra updater script.
A notable example would be static_info_ta...
- 09:34 Fluid Bug #46199 (New): Correct Indentation in partials missing
- Maybe belongs into the "feature" section.
Today when I started to create a new fluid layout, I noticed that indentin...
- 14:34 Core Bug #40883: t3editor alerts [object Object] in Chrome while saving
- I can confirm this problem still exists in FF19 on TYPO3 6.0.2
Still [object Object] And why does it work on save+exit?
- 10:36 Core Bug #46090 (Closed): Contentobject data Image/Link broken or missing
- On update to 6.0.3, the contentobject data did not return any expected values ($this->cObj->data;)
The same issue ...
- 13:43 TemplaVoila Bug #43643: Couldn't access template directory
My directory structure is the same.
The TV Wizard as also the standard modules do not work because it needs an e...
- 14:16 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #4659: Validation in model results in endless loop in controller
- I had this many times.
Adding @dontvalidate to @validate NotEmpty does not change anything.
@dontvalidate alone doe...
- 02:15 T3BLOG Bug #42369: T3Blog FE Plugin not appearing in
- I am not supposed to use the T3Blog as FE Plugin?
After I checked the manual again and looked at the included screen ...
- 13:53 T3BLOG Bug #42369: T3Blog FE Plugin not appearing in
- I have ofcourse read the manual to get me started.
I tried to install T3BLOG on other Servers too and got even more ...
Also available in: Atom