has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2012-09-25
- Last connection: 2014-02-13
Reported issues: 4
- 20:30 Core Bug #56571 (Resolved): Fix permissions
- Applied in changeset commit:023d35ec53e23bef0e77f07bfc2e0cd7f5386ec4.
- 19:33 Core Revision 023d35ec: [BUGFIX] Fix executable permissions on files
- A large number of files were stored with executable permissions. This
may be a (minor) security risk and can be confu...
- 12:14 Core Bug #56571 (Resolved): Fix permissions
- A large number of files in Git are stored with execute permissions set. As far as I can tell the only files which nee...
- 20:45 Fluid Feature #41347: ImageViewHelper: more flexible arguments
- Gerrit Code Review wrote:
> Patch set 1 for branch *master* has been pushed to the review server.
> It is available...
- 02:11 Government Package Bug #45266 (New): Incorrect html attributes
- The configuration of the html tag within the page.config template includes the following line:...
- 18:34 Core Bug #32952: Retrieve/update the repository don't work with FastCGI (Extension Manager)
- I seem to be able to reproduce this with the 4.6.9 introduction package, PHP 5.3.18, php-fpm and nginx. I will try to...
- 18:52 Fluid Feature #41347: ImageViewHelper: more flexible arguments
- Ingo Pfennigstorf wrote:
> Quite a lot new parameters, what about passing them as single parameter with an array?
- 12:56 Fluid Feature #41347 (Accepted): ImageViewHelper: more flexible arguments
- Many features of getImgResource are currently not available through the view helper. It is unlikely that all function...
- 12:24 Core Feature #41346 (Under Review): Storing foreign_sortby fields for IRRE 1:n comma-separated values
- When setting up an 1:n relation in IRRE without a foreign_field, that is a relation stored as a comma-separated list ...
Also available in: Atom