has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-05-20
- Last connection: 2013-05-17
Reported issues: 129
- 14:25 Maintenance Guide Suggestion #48341 (New): Chapter/topic suggestion: change the EM mirror (manually)
- Not decided yet - but it could be useful to describe how to use a custom mirror.xml file by updating a value in the d...
- 13:33 Core Bug #21975: Web->Function: empty frame if all related ext removed
- I just had the chance to test this on a fresh TYPO3 CMS 6.1.0 Introduction Package instance: same issue.
- 10:50 Extension Coordination Team Task #48320: Extension Manager not loading
- Hi Sujeesh MT,
You reported an issue to the *TYPO3 Extension Coordination Team* (ECT) via the issue tracking syste...
- 10:30 Core Bug #21975: Web->Function: empty frame if all related ext removed
- Yes, the issue still exists in TYPO3 CMS 6.0.4. Tested with the a fresh Introduction Package.
How to reproduce (sa...
- 02:47 Editorial Team Suggestion #48097 (New): Improve visual appearance of t3o "download" page
- Hi, me again :-)
I would like to suggest a few visual improvements for the download page at typo3.org in order to ...
- 13:17 Editorial Team Bug #47977: various typos and wrong grammar on typo3.org login page
- Oh! Please feel free to correct me - I am not an English native speaker either :-)
Maybe Den has some suggestions how...
- 12:30 Editorial Team Bug #47977: various typos and wrong grammar on typo3.org login page
- note: formatting in original description should *not* be strike-through :-)
- 12:29 Editorial Team Bug #47977 (Needs Feedback): various typos and wrong grammar on typo3.org login page
- There are several issues on the typo3.org login page:
Please see attached scre...
- 15:00 Editorial Team Bug #47788 (Resolved): TYPO3 6.1 Release Notes: formatting/styles corrupted
- *TYPO3 6.1 Release Notes*
In section "Big Thanks to Every Contribution", at the bottom of the page. The styles in th...
- 13:58 Editorial Team Bug #47524: Proofreading for What's New For TYPO3 CMS 6.1
- Discussed and resolved (minor) things in question separately (outside of forge). Thanks a lot Roland and Den!
Also available in: Atom