has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-07-16
- Last connection: 2014-04-15
Reported issues: 86
- 21:45 powermail Bug #57963 (New): JS validation broken for translated fields
- Having a translated powermail form with, well, translated fields seems to break the JS validation in FE.
- 15:08 Core Bug #20541: Problem with $GLOBALS['TSFE']->recordRegister
- Issue has been fixed for TYPO3 6.x (see http://forge.typo3.org/issues/53768).
Attached to this issue here is a lit...
- 17:21 powermail Feature #55938 (New): Set reply address to sender address
- When there's a override of the sender address via TypoScript (to avoid SPF issues) it'd be cool to have the possibili...
- 19:40 Grid Elements Bug #54961 (Accepted): Preview for already deleted shortcut items
- In lib/class.tx_gridelements_drawitemhook.php there's a section for tt_contents of type 'shortcut':...
- 13:51 Minify Bug #52798 (New): Check on existance of typo3temp/minify folder
- We just spent a lot of time debugging why a TYPO3 environment didn't recover from manually emptying the typo3temp fol...
- 14:41 powermail Bug #52580 (New): Make it easier to select sender address in BE form
- Having more than on field named "E-Mail" in a powermail form makes it hard to select the correct one. Sure, we can fi...
- 00:30 Core Feature #52324 (Resolved): Recycler should have a filter for timestamp
- Applied in changeset commit:71b42f5ae377ffb77152e9e7a3c056a0ba28ff1a.
- 23:34 Core Revision 71b42f5a: [FEATURE] Add tstamp column to recycler record table
- This adds an extra column to the record table in
the recycler module so users can sort by that
value and come quicker...
- 17:41 Core Feature #52324: Recycler should have a filter for timestamp
- Attached you'll find a patch that adds the tstamp column to the table view of the deleted records. This kinda does th...
- 13:55 Core Bug #22130: Nested mountpoints result in broken typolinks in the FE
- And no, the patch you mentioned didn't solve this problem.
Also available in: Atom