has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-07-27
- Last connection: 2013-05-15
- AJAX user login (Member, 2013-03-23)
- Calendar using extbase (Leader, 2010-07-30)
- extensible sitemap (Leader, 2010-10-22)
- Fluid - ViewHelper - Incubator (Member, 2010-07-27)
- Fluid Debugging ViewHelpers (Leader, 2010-08-20)
- Sandbox (Member, 2012-04-13)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2012-03-31)
- TER Team (Member, 2012-03-31)
- The typo3.org project (Member, 2011-04-24)
- TYPO3 agencies (Member, 2012-04-14)
- TYPO3.org site (Member, 2013-03-22)
Reported issues: 143
- 08:37 Core Bug #20663: IE8 compatibility mode can't be triggered properly
- The meta tags have not been moved in 4.5.
I was a little amazed that I used this meta tag once, because I haven't ...
- 08:47 The typo3.org project Major Feature #47803: Have a page for contributors (hall of fame)
- We talked about creating user profiles on typo3.org – this might be the main topic in the next sprint. We'd need to g...
- 17:37 TER Team Task #45962: Upload extension on typo3.org
- Url looks fine to me:
- 16:16 TER Team Task #45962 (Accepted): Upload extension on typo3.org
- Can't really test.
Unhiding the page with UID 602 makes the link on the "Extension Keys" page work, but it just sh...
- 08:24 The typo3.org project Bug #47420 (New): Some links to extension detail view are created without cHash parameter
- This leads to a 404-Not-Found Error on the detail views. Have a look at the realurl decode cache to find plenty of ex...
- 13:37 The typo3.org project Bug #46767: TER: Exception
- I told Thomas about this last week (tuesday/wendsday - not sure). The reason is known and he as a fix. But I'm not su...
- 14:46 The typo3.org project Bug #46730 (Resolved): Missing caching on Tweets
- 20:27 The typo3.org project Bug #46730 (Under Review): Missing caching on Tweets
- pushed in r2921 and "aad62d54":https://github.com/czenker/t3org_feedparser/commit/aad62d547d574a05b8b09ac11218a46bf03...
- 20:25 The typo3.org project Bug #46730 (Resolved): Missing caching on Tweets
- Steffen G. discovered that the ajax-requests done for tweets are not cached.
- 11:12 The typo3.org project Bug #44515: Extension upload fails with non-ascii chars in password
- Thomas Loeffler wrote:
> Did you find the bug? :)
No. It's hard to figure out what the problem is, if the EM does no...
Also available in: Atom