has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-08-24
- Last connection: 2013-04-12
Reported issues: 13
- 11:07 Core Feature #47209 (New): status report for basic security routines
- Provide a status report, which checks on some basic security issues.
It shows a warning message, if
- file lis...
- 19:41 Extbase MVC Framework Wiki edit: Previous_Meetings (#30)
- 13:00 Extbase MVC Framework Wiki edit: Announcement_regular_meetings (#5)
- 15:35 Extbase BlogExample Bug #41988 (Resolved): mailto-link on comment-Author contains author Name instead of his e-mail a...
- 15:33 Extbase BlogExample Bug #41987 (Resolved): Link generation of a Category-Link has wrong url
- The Category link is:
- 15:31 Extbase BlogExample Bug #41985 (Resolved): Backend Module does not work for some posts
- Viewing the 2. post of Blog #4 in Backend delivers the error:
"Could not analyse class:Tx_BlogExample_ViewHelpers_...
- 15:30 Extbase BlogExample Bug #41984 (Resolved): Adding a comment does not work without user feedback
- Adding a comment to a blog post does not result in any result after commit. Neither is a new comment added, nor a fai...
- 15:29 Extbase BlogExample Bug #41983 (Rejected): "Back"-Button on Post has wrong url
- The Back-Button is linked to the following url:
- 15:27 Extbase BlogExample Bug #41981 (Closed): Adding a new Blog Posts does not work
- When trying to save a new post i get the following Error Message:
PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to...
- 19:09 Core Feature #36414 (Rejected): Manipulation of extension loading order.
- As an admin user, I want to change the loading order of installed extensions.
Drag & drop would be awesome.
Also available in: Atom