Ivan Dharma Kartolo
has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-02
- Last connection: 2012-11-19
- Direct Mail (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Direct Mail Subscription (Leader, 2010-10-07)
- ExtJS 4 Migration (Member, 2011-11-18)
- FEUser - BELogin (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-17)
- News 2 Direct Mail (Leader, 2009-11-25)
- Redirect FE-User at Login (Member, 2008-07-28)
- tc_beuser (Member, 2011-11-16)
Reported issues: 27
- 18:09 Core Bug #25322: OpenID login does not work with Google
- Christian Weiske wrote:
> > If the user already knows his/her google OpenId, he or she can specify it in the user ...
- 01:37 Direct Mail Feature #48994 (Under Review): Adding hooks when sending direct mails via scheduler
- 01:35 Direct Mail Bug #46453 (Under Review): Statistics module: Better link labels
- 01:35 Direct Mail Bug #46454 (Under Review): Statistics module: Plain text link counters don't work
- 01:34 Direct Mail Bug #48515 (Under Review): PHP crash when email address contains a trailing newline
- 00:50 Direct Mail Bug #48696 (Rejected): From MANTIS 17535: Direct mails are sent to tt_address entried maked with ...
- on fetching the recipients' data based on uid from the newsletter records (row query_info), they are checked whether ...
- 00:39 Direct Mail Bug #46452 (Resolved): Statistics module: Use boolean compare instead of t3lib_div::inList
- 00:30 Direct Mail Bug #48088 (Resolved): Fetch-URLs wrong when called via Scheduler
- Applied in changeset commit:85b5a484c45cc3ae9c2b2b1d67ce0a099eb8e6f6.
- 00:24 Direct Mail Revision 85b5a484: [BUGFIX] fix wrongly generated URL
- if a draft is fetched from a scheduler job,
a garbled URL is generated from the method getUrlBase.
Also available in: Atom