Ivan Dharma Kartolo
has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-02
- Last connection: 2013-08-30
- Direct Mail (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Direct Mail Subscription (Leader, 2010-10-07)
- ExtJS 4 Migration (Member, 2011-11-18)
- FEUser - BELogin (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-17)
- News 2 Direct Mail (Leader, 2009-11-25)
- Redirect FE-User at Login (Member, 2008-07-28)
- tc_beuser (Leader, 2011-11-16)
- The typo3.org project (Member, 2013-08-30)
Reported issues: 33
- 10:16 Direct Mail Major Feature #50527: cleanup t3lib binding
- Generally right, but what if there's no company stands behind an extension?
- 15:40 Direct Mail Major Feature #50527: cleanup t3lib binding
- Todo: Namespacing the direct_mail classes.
It will use \TYPO3\CMS\DirectMail\ as namespace.
- 15:39 Direct Mail Bug #54430 (Needs Feedback): support PHP 5.4 and 5.5
- I haven't tested with PHP 5.4 or 5.5.
- 15:37 Direct Mail Bug #54792: Make 6.2 compatible
- please see #50527. I'm working removing t3lib and parallel namespacing the whole classes in this extension
- 11:02 Core Bug #54375: alternativeTempPath is not working (6.1.5)
- then there's no way to set alternativeTempPath for IMAGE or IMG_RESOURCE?
- 10:49 Core Bug #54375 (New): alternativeTempPath is not working (6.1.5)
currently I'm having following TS:...
- 20:12 Direct Mail Task #53170: Convert documentation to "ReST" format
- some reference links:
- 19:57 Direct Mail Bug #52077 (Under Review): CSV-Import
- Hi guys,
I need more information:
# I suppose non-admin user has the problem? or also admin user?
# which rights...
- 10:16 Direct Mail Bug #40923 (Needs Feedback): no selection in statistics module possible
- HI Dominik,
could you activate SQLDebug? are you upgrading direct_mail to 3.x? if yes, there's DB update to be don...
Also available in: Atom