has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2013-05-22
- Backend Code Clean-Up (Member, 2010-06-01)
- Backend demonstration (Leader, 2009-12-27)
- ci.typo3.org (Member, 2011-03-15)
- Clear cache recursive (Leader, 2010-01-21)
- Comments: jQuery code (Leader, 2010-01-10)
- Core (Inactive Member, 2010-08-03)
- extdeveval (Member, 2010-10-16)
- forge.typo3.org (Contributor, 2011-12-30)
- forum.typo3.org (Member, 2012-04-09)
- git.typo3.org (Contributor, 2012-04-15)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-19)
- kickstarter (Member, 2010-11-12)
- Log Backend Module (Leader, 2012-04-04)
- Log Example (Member, 2012-08-08)
- Logging API Backport (Co-Leader, 2012-08-20)
- Logging Project (Watcher, 2011-07-11)
- Most popuplar news with maxAge (Leader, 2010-01-09)
- reCAPTCHA for EXT:comments (Leader, 2010-02-16)
- Sandbox (Leader, 2011-04-01)
- Server Team (Member, 2011-07-09)
- status.typo3.org (Member, 2012-08-30)
- The typo3.org project (Member, 2012-04-03)
- tools.typo3.org (Member, 2013-05-22)
- translation.typo3.org (Watcher, 2012-08-31)
- TYPO3 Skinning Reference (Member, 2010-06-28)
- typo3.org - Vagrant (Leader, 2012-12-05)
Reported issues: 774
- 10:11 tools.typo3.org Revision 9a6697b6: Add index.html
- Change-Id: I3cf6707498966182c1bb9ef1daab1715850665b7
- 19:06 Server Team Major Feature #48305: Upgrade clients to Chef 11
- * Path to @chef-client@ will change, we have to adjust the sudoers rule
- 18:41 Server Team Major Feature #48305: Upgrade clients to Chef 11
- I think it is:
* Purge the @chef@ apt-package
* Run the @chef-client@ recipe (which should install the gem "c...
- 18:37 Server Team Major Feature #48306 (New): Upgrade server to Chef 11
- 18:37 Server Team Major Feature #48305 (New): Upgrade clients to Chef 11
- 18:37 Server Team Bug #48304 (New): Chef 11 upgrade
- 08:51 git.typo3.org Feature #27479: manage description throughout forge/gerrit/git
- Hi Jacob,
thanks for your investigations. Indeed I see the problem in the forge description being to short. Two th...
- 23:01 Core Bug #20932: Backend record locking should be on session basis
- Hi Alexander,
thanks a lot for looking at the old issues! I appreciate it!
Unfortunately I cannot provide an up...
- 16:15 Core Bug #20932: Backend record locking should be on session basis
- Yes, this issue still exists.
- 16:59 Core Bug #17274: TCEmain labels are hard-coded in English
- Alexander, you mean the timestamp of the exception?
I'm pretty sure that this code hasn't been changed to Exceptio...
Also available in: Atom