has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-12-19
- Last connection: 2013-01-22
Reported issues: 13
- 12:38 TYPO3.SOAP Bug #42940: Must be compatible with TYPO3 Flow 1.2
- I tested your Code and it looks fine to me. Would be fine to have this one merged!
- 01:37 Core Bug #43484: Extension Manager only shows error message "File has been deleted."
- On my side, this error doesn't happen, if your sources *aren't* symlinked.
- 20:50 TYPO3.Neos Bug #40856: Missing jquery.notice.js stops Backend from Working
- This one is resolved. Please close it.
- 15:28 TYPO3.Neos Bug #43306 (Resolved): Non existing Argument in Fluid ViewHelper throws Exception in Backend Widget
After a fresh installation off Neos, it directly throws Exceptions if you switch Modules in Backend.
- 01:12 TYPO3.Surf Bug #43125: Adjust typo3.surf:typo3:flow:unittest Task to use build
- Somehow, the title of the issue was cropped... I meant ..to use buildessentials :-)
- 01:11 TYPO3.Surf Bug #43125 (New): Adjust typo3.surf:typo3:flow:unittest Task to use build
- For now, UnitTestTask looks like:...
- 17:29 TYPO3.Flow Bug #42807: Libraries/doctrine/dbal/docs/examples/sharding/composer.json broken Flow
- I can confirm this one.. ran into it yesterday.
- 21:08 TYPO3.Surf Bug #41893: Could not retrieve sha1 of git branch master
- It's an indirect issue not only for Surf...
You have to add the keys properly on all hosts.
So for example:
- 10:29 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #41008: f:format.currency should use trim
- I'm okay with that :-)
were just my two cents.
Thanks for clarification. Maybe the docs should point that out m...
- 09:45 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #41008: f:format.currency should use trim
- For inline Notation, this is true, but this behavior is simply not expected in explicit Markup.
HTML ignores such ...
Also available in: Atom