has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last connection: 2013-11-15
- Base Package (aka typo3_src) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Blank Package (aka dummy) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- buzz.typo3.org (Member, 2013-10-15)
- Core (Member, 2011-03-31)
- CoreUpdate (Watcher, 2012-09-24)
- Distributions (Member, 2012-07-25)
- extdeveval (Member, 2012-07-07)
- Extension Manager (Co-Leader, 2012-10-18)
- Government Package (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Incident Handling System (Leader, 2011-09-29)
- Introduction Package (Contributor, 2012-07-25)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2012-06-18)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-05-06)
- Package -TYPO3.Planet (Leader, 2013-11-08)
- Planet TYPO3 (Leader, 2013-09-29)
- Refactoring Bootstrap (Member, 2012-06-18)
- Secure Downloads (Member, 2011-03-14)
- Security Guide (Member, 2011-10-04)
- Single-SignOn (Member, 2012-03-07)
- Team Resources (Member, 2012-10-25)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2012-04-01)
- TER Team (Member, 2012-05-10)
- The typo3.org project (Member, 2011-10-09)
- TYPO3 6.2 Projects (+) (Member, 2013-05-15)
- Webservices for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2009-08-19)
- wiki.typo3.org (Member, 2011-11-30)
- Workspaces & Versioning (Member, 2011-12-16)
Reported issues: 397
- 18:48 Secure Downloads Revision 072ba06f: [FEATURE] Make apache delivery work with FAL
- This includes URI genneration and HTML caching
on TYPO3 side. Still no external caching works
because the users need ...
- 18:48 Secure Downloads Revision 9daa016f: [FEATURE] Simplified publishing with FAL
- * No HTML Parsing
* Only check against user groups
* URLs may be cached as other groups cause
an additional cache e...
- 18:42 Secure Downloads Revision 0b39a6c5: [TASK] Use group data instead of usergroup field
- The user group field of a user only reflects the
groups being set for in this record not the groups
derived from sub ...
- 18:42 Secure Downloads Revision 883a91f6: [BUGFIX] Remove call to deprecated TYPO3 API
- 18:42 Secure Downloads Revision 5f38c189: [TASK] Further secure hash generation
- The hmac method offers the possibility
to add an additional initialization vector
for the hash generation to avoid po...
- 18:42 Secure Downloads Revision 5dc3fd3c: [TASK] Cleanup
- Cleanup doc comments and class names
- 18:41 Secure Downloads Revision e2746289: [TASK] Refactor publishing target
- The publishing target needs to know about
the resource source path by itself must not
require it to be set from the o...
- 08:53 Core Bug #53682: Exception '$toolbarItem "shortcuts" must implement interface ...\ToolbarItemHookInter...
- Markus Klein wrote:
> IMHO it is best to go with this breaking change now, before the 6.2 release.
Why not comp...
- 10:53 Core Revision 7e7f9e39: [SECURITY] Fix open redirection in openid extension
- The eID script of the openid extension does not
validate the given redirect url, leading to
an open redirection vulne...
- 10:53 Core Revision b22cbce4: [SECURITY] Information Disclosure in Wizards
- It has been possible for authenticated editors
to show content of arbitrary tables and fields
that are defined in TCA...
Also available in: Atom