has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-12
- Last connection: 2013-03-23
- ci.typo3.org (Leader, 2011-03-15)
- Logging Project (Inactive Member, 2012-06-04)
- metrics.typo3.org (Leader, 2011-07-12)
- pear.typo3.org (Leader, 2011-07-12)
- PHP_CodeSniffer (Member, 2011-07-12)
- Quality Assurance Team (Leader, 2011-07-12)
- Queue framework (Leader, 2011-06-13)
- Server Team (Member, 2012-05-12)
- TER Team (Member, 2013-02-05)
Reported issues: 76
- 12:06 Server Team Bug #46113: Apache warnings on srv129.typo3.org
- As a rule of thumb I always try to run @chef-client@ in @DEBUG@ mode, if a strange error occurs:
- 13:52 Server Team Wiki edit: Meeting_2013-02-05 (#3)
- Fix markdown for headline. No content changes
- 12:36 pear.typo3.org Task #43332 (Needs Feedback): Close this project?
- This project has been created to manage tickets related to PEAR-channel (which could be addressed with a category as ...
- 09:33 Server Team Suggestion #41022: A central message queue
- Steffen Gebert wrote:
> The Logging server will add an ActiveMQ, we will try to use this, once it's there.
- 21:02 ci.typo3.org Bug #38477: Codesniffer breaks up due to a file delete
- Andy: could you double check the change and then close the ticket. Thanks!
- 20:58 ci.typo3.org Bug #38477 (Resolved): Codesniffer breaks up due to a file delete
- I patched the scripts for @php -l@ and @phpcs@:...
- 14:17 ci.typo3.org Bug #38477 (Under Review): Codesniffer breaks up due to a file delete
- While investigating I found an issue with the Regular Expression in the file checker:
The checks considers all chang...
- 03:27 ci.typo3.org Task #38280 (Closed): Reactivate Gerrit-Trigger
- I'm very happy to report that Gerrit is triggering Jenkins again.
Maybe restarting the ssh connection did the trick…
- 12:45 ci.typo3.org Task #38280 (Needs Feedback): Reactivate Gerrit-Trigger
- Connection seems OK: !gerrit_trigger.png!
Did something change on gerrit side?
- 12:37 ci.typo3.org Task #38280: Reactivate Gerrit-Trigger
- h2. Facts
* We had no known updates nor restarts on the serverside
* The gerrit service is running...
Also available in: Atom