has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-12
- Last connection: 2014-04-16
Reported issues: 76
- 11:21 metrics.typo3.org Bug #51688 (Accepted): metrics for extension-t3events shows wrong version
- Looks like the sync to Sonar is broken.
We're investigating the Jenkins setup.
- 09:56 Server Team Bug #37285: Evaluate encrypted databags for Chef
- As an alternative / addition to custom encryption keys for databags we can also evaluate https://github.com/Nordstrom...
- 09:46 metrics.typo3.org Task #28623 (Resolved): Enable metrics for TYPO3 v4 Core
- All good. Travis-CI not needed for generating metrics.
- This only happens when the page gets cached by Varnish.
I disabled Varnish and the source code appears as expected.
- 09:41 ci.typo3.org Task #38281 (Needs Feedback): Enable personas
- The Personas had been active for a while.
For a strange reason the personas disappeared.
Could you check with d...
- 09:20 Server Team Bug #37285 (Resolved): Evaluate encrypted databags for Chef
- We evaluated encrypted databags on our last meeting in Wiesbaden (http://buzz.typo3.org/teams/server-admin/article/co...
- 09:15 ci.typo3.org Task #41127 (Needs Feedback): Get PHP_CS TYPO3 Standards from current master
- Still an issue?
If yes: Needs changes on the chef recipes.
Please ask dkd for changes as I can not change anyth...
- 09:12 PHP_CodeSniffer Suggestion #27984: Check for native PHP functions / TYPO3 API compliance
- Ask dkd for details. See email thread 'Prototyp zu "Check for native PHP functions / TYPO3 API compliance"'.
- 09:10 ci.typo3.org Feature #12896 (Needs Feedback): Integrate UnitTests on ci.typo3.org for community extensions hos...
- Hi Andy,
the tests could be executed by Travis-CI. There is a organization on Github https://github.com/TYPO3-Exte...
- 09:05 ci.typo3.org Task #41133 (Needs Feedback): Update git to latest version
- Still an issue?
As far as I know dkd could update git on the machine.
Also available in: Atom