Jigal van Hemert
has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-24
- Last connection: 2014-03-07
- Adminer (Leader, 2011-06-06)
- automaketemplate (Member, 2013-06-05)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2010-11-19)
- Extension Coordination Team (Leader, 2011-09-26)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-08-06)
- Install Tool Improvements 4.6 (Member, 2011-03-02)
- New Graphics Library (Leader, 2011-08-09)
- TER Team (Member, 2011-09-13)
Reported issues: 205
- 16:30 Core Feature #56642 (Resolved): Missing TypoScript property to quote and escape content for use in Jav...
- Applied in changeset commit:27fc64a9f63a8c11bc1b5983d2c2eb1760f1f596.
- 15:54 Core Revision 27fc64a9: [FEATURE] TypoScript property escapeJsValue
- The stdWrap property escapeJsValue allows content to be
- 10:26 TypoScript Reference (TSref) Feature #56665 (Under Review): New stdWrap property "escapeJsValue"
Escapes content to be used safely insi...
- 09:52 Core Bug #55642 (Resolved): Page tree filter can't filter for id or title anymore.
- 09:51 Core Bug #55642 (Accepted): Page tree filter can't filter for id or title anymore.
- Pushed patch with wrong issue number, setting status back to Resolved
- RM was asked and doesn't mind having it in 6.2LTS.
- 20:41 Core Bug #24379 (Closed): t3lib_stdGraphic::wrapFileName performs escapeshellarg even in safe_mode
- 4.5 is in high priority and security fix mode and that was the last version to have some kind of support for safe_mod...
- 10:55 Core Feature #56642 (Resolved): Missing TypoScript property to quote and escape content for use in Jav...
- We have htmlSpecialChars and rawUrlEncode in stdWrap, but no equivalent of \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::qu...
- 10:27 Extension Coordination Team Task #34065: Force dependency setting during extension upload to TER
- _Currently supported versions_
This was discussed earlier and because the first beta version also marks the "featu...
Also available in: Atom