has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-29
- Last connection: 2012-11-02
Reported issues: 7
- 14:58 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: Extbase Barcamp
- The first TYPO3camps in Munich where organized by 5 people in their spare time. Although a few of them have worked in...
- 13:39 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: forum.typo3fr.org
- Is this forum connected to some official address owned by the association?
I second Philipps comment that first (or ...
- 13:28 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: Phoenix Development
- @Karsten: Not having a goal is not doing Scrum. Scrum is a project management method which regulates the way to the g...
- 13:14 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: Server
- This is a really small amount of money for the most important infrastructure the projects needs. Thanks a lot for you...
- 13:10 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: Security Team
- What is done during the code sprints? Code insight? Oder developing software which helps to stay secure (scanner, ......
- 12:20 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: Phoenix Development
- Perhaps I'm missing something but all I can see is an (huge) amount of money but no brief detailed explanation, detai...
- 12:09 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: FLOW3 Party Package
- From my point - absolutely needed but "no money for coding" anymore - just for codesprints. So for the codesprint par...
- 12:03 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: T3School
- I thought that using of "T3" is just allowed by official events? So there are no T3Camps but TYPO3camps - please get ...
- 12:00 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: Event Committee
- Is the creation of the concept something you will deliver at the end or do you think about assigning it to a professi...
- 11:55 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: General Assembly
- There is a wrong Budget Application Form attached - please correct
@Gina: Is there just one CEBAB planned in 2013?
Also available in: Atom