has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-07-10
- Last connection: 2013-05-14
Reported issues: 13
- 08:20 powermail Bug #46787: Upload error
- This patch also worked for me. (Typo3 6.0.5)
- 12:58 Core Feature #17849: Mailform / auto_respond_msg with slashes
- I don't know. I now use almost always powermail for the mail forms. Since I discovered powermail this issue is obsole...
- 23:39 powermail Feature #47568 (On Hold): Enable multiple file upload
- Hi there,
thanks for that great extension.
How about adding the possibility for multiple file upload?
- 11:28 Multicolumn for the page module Bug #45897: Backend Crash due to Incompatibility with Typo3 6.0
- I agree. Issue 46325 seems to be the same problem. Shame on me...
- 08:55 Multicolumn for the page module Bug #45897: Backend Crash due to Incompatibility with Typo3 6.0
- It's not a duplicate for two reasons:
1. I am talking about version 2.1.13., the other bug reports are talking abo...
- 19:11 Multicolumn for the page module Bug #45897 (Closed): Backend Crash due to Incompatibility with Typo3 6.0
under Typo3 6.0 the BE crashes after multicolumn 2.1.13 is installed!
After replacing the deprecated t3lib_...
- 16:49 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: Phoenix Development
- I thought like you - since it came to the decision to go on with old Typo3 as V6. I am missing a serious effort to co...
- 15:38 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: 123 Blog
- I support the statements of Phillip Gampe and Georg Ringer and Steffen Ritter. The mentioned features are needed but ...
- 15:18 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: Phoenix Development
here is the Typo3 grassroots speaking: I am a single person Typo3 agency and looking on this Phoenix thing wit...
- 16:33 powermail Bug #37998: Errormessage if someone updates from powermail 1.x to 2.x
- I'm not happy with this upgrade policy either: I've got a meesage from my provider that powermail 1.6.6 is unsecure a...
Also available in: Atom