has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-08-02
- Last connection: 2012-06-29
Reported issues: 11
- 13:25 Multiple Content Bug #37679 (Closed): Tab style won't work anymore with imagecycle elements
- I use the imagecycle extension inside multiple content with tab style.
- 21:07 Community Extensions Revision 42143: Update Mootools core version to 1.2.5 to fix mousewheel behavior.
- 21:07 MooFlow V0.2 integration Revision 42143: Update Mootools core version to 1.2.5 to fix mousewheel behavior.
- 17:28 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #11354: Nasty fatal error (flashmessage-related) on controller argument errors w/o BE user be...
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Extbase 1.3 only works together with TYPO3 version 4.5+ (which supports flashMessages in F...
- 21:05 Extbase MVC Framework Feature #9636 (Rejected): Override type definition at runtime
- It would be nice to have a mechanism to define the object type as generic.
* @var Object<?>
- 21:41 Community Extensions Revision 36743: Version 0.4.0 / Refactoring from 0.3.x tree with some new features. See http://ww...
- 21:07 Community Extensions Revision 36742: Version 0.3.9 See Changelog
- 09:40 Frontend User Registration Bug #8013: int validation with zip code
- Ah, the pipes are regex separator, I thought this is needed by extension :)
I just missed the regexp.regexp (used on...
- 09:17 Frontend User Registration Bug #8013: int validation with zip code
- Thank you. The pipes were not known me.
I prefer this regex ^\d+$
With this, the string '0123a' is not valid (wor...
- 21:23 Frontend User Registration Bug #8013: int validation with zip code
- Argh,php drive me nuts,you are right. As i thought filter_var function with filter FILTER_VALIDATE_INT will check if ...
Also available in: Atom