Marketing - General
Marketing Genral - Kian T. GouldInvestments in Marketing of TYPO3, including:
- tendance & fostering of typo3.org
- exhibition enabling costs (OSCON & CeBIT, FOSDEM)
- give aways for exhibitions and fostering of national and regional events
- marketing workshop hosted by „Age of Peers“ to set up a solid strategy for the next years
- localized microsites for typo3.org to foster local and national marketing (setting up the technical structure and cooperation with national committees)
- enabling costs for marketing team meetings
RE: Marketing - General - Added by Oliver Wand almost 7 years ago
Is it possible that there's an error in the sheet? It says 500,00 EUR total costs but according to the sheet it should be higher?
RE: Marketing - General - Added by Philipp Gampe almost 7 years ago
I guess it should be 46.290,00 € ?!
Anyway why are traveling costs for CeBIT so expensive?
Why is "Age of Peers" the chosen partner?
RE: Marketing - General - Added by Patrick Lobacher almost 7 years ago
Why are there no booth costs at CeBIT?
Is the workshop with "Age of Peers" open to some people (besides from Marketing team, Assoc members and Ben) from the community or does it take place behind closed doors? Will the raw results published? Is there a transcript planned?
RE: Marketing - General - Added by Jochen Weiland almost 7 years ago
As for the CeBit I would prefer that the marketing team organizes a dedicated TYPO3 booth that can be shared/subleased by TYPO3 agencies (rather than teaming up with one specific company).
What happened to the leads/contact reports that were generated at the Cebit and CMSexpo 2012?
What kind and quantity of giveaways/swag is planned?
RE: Marketing - General - Added by Volker Graubaum almost 7 years ago
For my understanding. We have an 8!!! People marketing Team which nobody knows and where nothings happend?
I think bevore we spend money, we should talk about WHO is the team and what are they doing.
Otherwise I think we need a lot of marketing, so I've no problem with the budget.