Check CldrModelCollection::getRawArray() for correct behaviour
The CldrModelCollection::getRawArray() method is supposed to always return an array, but sometimes the given path leads to a literal value. http://review.typo3.org/175 adds some fix for this to avoid an error in those cases, but this needs to be check in detail.
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Karol Gusak
Karol, could you check this, please?
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Under Review
Sure, I will check this and other changes from the review soon (I glimpsed on them but I have some doubts about the models).
- Status changed from Under Review to Accepted
Great, thanks Karol! If you need help with Gerrit (for the patch set review), let me know.
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom