Explanation/Label for honeypod field
When something goes wrong with the CSS (f.e with a textbrowser) the users would see the honeypod field and doesn't know what to do with it. So we have to explain it to the user.
The patch extends the honeypod html with a label-tag. The text for the label has to be defined in the Typoscript setup: "plugin.wt_spamshield.message.honeypodExplanation = Please leave this field blank!"
I forgot: Patch is for Version 0.7.0
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Marco Huber
Do you have patch for constants.txt and setup.txt as well?
Marco, could you please provide your constants / setup?
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Marco Huber to Bjoern Jacob
- Target version set to 1.1.0
- Estimated time set to 0.50 h
I will take care of this task. But #10335 should be implemented first.
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Target version changed from 1.1.0 to 1.0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The changes will be part of the next version 1.0 which will be released soon :)
Also available in: Atom