Package Manager provides CLI access
The Package Manager should provide a CLI controller which initially should support the "create" command for creating a new, empty package.
The command for creating a package could look like this:
php index.php flow3 package -a create -p MyPackage
- Target version deleted (
- Subject changed from Package Manager allows for creating new packages via command line to Package Manager provides CLI access
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Target version set to 1.0 alpha 1
- Target version changed from 1.0 alpha 1 to 283
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Christopher Hlubek
- Target version changed from 283 to 1.0 alpha 1
Please also check if the bash script still works.
Basically everything should work - but the object factory doesn't get injected into the package manager. I cannot yet say why. Maybe someone can have a look.
A new package can be created easily with
./flow3 package create Welcome. In r2281 the wiring of the package manager was fixed.
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r2281.
Also available in: Atom