Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
Although one can store cache entries with tags, one can only load cache entries by identifier. Thus a method findByTag() would be useful.
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
- Start date changed from 2008-08-01 to 2008-08-22
And that method would return an array with all found entries? Like the memcached backend findEntriesByTag() method did?
yes, exactly. I think I implemented that already in the backport for TYPO3 4.x, you can find it on the 4.x core list...
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Target version set to 1.0 alpha 1
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r1395.
Also available in: Atom