FCEs don't get exportet
I have FCEs which contain other content elements. The elements in the FCE get exportet but the FCE itself not.
Problem: There is no FCE in the new language.
Info: The ckeckbox "Include FCE with default language:" is checked in the settings.
#4 Updated by Simon Schaufelberger about 8 years ago
Sorry for the long silence. Yes i did set it. This is my config:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?> <T3DataStructure> <meta type="array"> <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren> <langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable> <langDatabaseOverlay>1</langDatabaseOverlay> </meta>
FCEs generally get exported but not the flexform that comes with it. That is my problem, if you have any own specified fields (which are in flexform), they don't get exported.
#6 Updated by Jan Perdoch over 7 years ago
I have same problem. Config of FCE is same as Simon wrote.
TV version: 1.7.0
L10NMGR version: 3.3.15 with patch from mentioned issue #35234
So it seems, that patch doesn't help.
FCE content is in export only if "New/Changed content only" is unchecked. But "diff" for each FCE field show "NEW", so it should be in export also if "New/Changed content only" is checked.
#7 Updated by Simon Schaufelberger over 7 years ago
I have upgraded to version 3.4.0 but it is still not working.
what i get exportet is just the headline of the FCE but not the user defined fields.
i added 2 screenshots (sorry, i made them in german for the customer). one will be exported and the other one not.
#13 Updated by Jo Hasenau over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Resolved
Thanks for the feedback - but I guess this problem will hit people with "normal" flexforms as well. So while it is unlikely that TV will be particularly supported, there might be the need to take care of those nasty XML monsters until TYPO3 finally managed to get rid of them. ;-)
So I will mark this issue as resolved for now. Feel free to reopen it, when flexform based elements are broken.