Wanted: Even/Odd-Marker to CSS-classify rows in self defined list views
As the subject says: I'm looking for a ###LISTROW_EVENODD### marker for classifying list rows in self configured list views. It should automatically change from "odd" to "even" on alternating rows. I don't care about if counting starts with 0 or with 1.
Updated by Dirk Wildt over 9 years ago
- Due date set to 2012-05-15
- Category set to CSS
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Dirk Wildt
- Target version changed from 7.0.0 to 4.0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
Thanks for your feature request.
It is a feature since long time ago but buggy.
I solved it.
If you use the marker ###CLASS### in the rows sectioj of an HTML template ist will replaced like this
item-5 odd last