Empty a tag ends with /> instead of </a>
When creating a link with no content, the result tag is
or even better (if no url is provided):
but this is not always the case, e.g. img or meta dont need a closing tag. so there needs to be a special config
Where do you see a "special" configuration? I only set an existing attribute for all link tags, that's all. Of course meta or img should not be changed but I don't change them with my patch.
+1 on reading
Had that error in the process of localizing an extension, but some labels were still missing.
- Target version set to 1.0 beta 1
- Parent task set to #26665
- Tracker changed from Task to Bug
- Parent task deleted (
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Assignee set to Sebastian Kurfuerst
Patch set 1 of change Icab2204f464f43716e0e52e7f2dae2133c6404c1 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/1940
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom