Exception message for missing memcache wrong
Caching framework memcache backend requires PHP module memcache, but the
thrown exception nags about memcached (sic!).
memcached -> memcache
This was tracked in TYPO3 v4 with http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16534 and committed to trunk with rev. 10446
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
- Target version set to 1.0 beta 1
We could of course rename the whole backend from MemcachedBackend to MemcacheBackend for more consistency. Although for TYPO3 v4 this is probably not an option and would thus create another inconsistency...
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom