Flow exception texts: Clean up meta info
The details of exceptions will be available within Flow, so they're not needed in the wikitodo: remove all meta-information of exceptions, so that
- just the header stays there and
- the tag, that gives some hints what kind of information users could add
#3 Updated by Chris topher almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Assignee set to Chris topher
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The header for the exception pages is now included auomatically; it no longer is included manually in the single pages.
For the meta data I am currently not sure, if Flow really actually provides them as assumed here. I will therefore leave the meta data as is for now.