error-message "Activity can't be blank"
Sebastian, that's really a stopper! Please remove that required field!
(We use many features of forge, but never that! For every message we write -- and we write many messages in the issues -- we have to click at design or development, doesn't make sense.)
#2 Updated by Daniel Brüßler almost 12 years ago
what we use in the team:
- when it's a normal issue: end time when it's ready
- when it's a date like a team meeting: start and end-date
- the % of the done-selectBox
- the category
- the target-version
- priority NOT anymore since it is text (the integer-number was good for sorting the issue by PRIORITY)
- the redmine-Wiki
- the relatedIssue-feature sometimes
- the SVN repository
- public-mode of "custom search"
I think these ARE much features of forge :-) Thanks!!
#5 Updated by Francois Suter over 11 years ago
Peter Schuster wrote:
This error occurs only, because the field "spent time" has a default value: '0.0'
When you empty the field "spent time" you don't have to choose an activity.
Good to know, but it's just as painful to empty the "spent time" field than to have to select an activity.
+1 to make it not required.