"Frame1" style is not consistent depending on content
Depending on whether the content element is pure text, contains a bullet list or a menu of subpages, there's a background or not for the "Frame 1" style.
This seems to be correct:
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
The grey background is only applied to p tags in frame1 and frame2.
- % Done changed from 10 to 60
ul is now handled the same way, fixes the sitemap menus and lists used on some pages.
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
Also available in: Atom